Alcoholism and its treatment of folk remedies
And, by the way rightly so, now there are so many methods not just bring people out of multi-day binge . but to effectively deal with alcohol addiction. But just some half a century ago, the interruption of the binge and the treatment of alcoholism was the prerogative of traditional medicine.
And the main thing in this severe disease, which is periodically exacerbated binge and, by the way, sometimes up to several months, to put it mildly, a difficult time especially for those who are close and interrupt the binge is the only way how to get healthy “alcoholic” and psychological, mental state of the household. For such a person long binge often becomes aggressive and ceases to perceive the world around him. And if still not everything is running, you can use the following traditional recipes, with which you can get rid of the blackouts. Well, which way you choose, decide for yourself.
1. Decoction of Hypericum. To make it, pour four tablespoons of dry powdered St. John’s wort and 0,5 liter of boiling water and boil about fifteen minutes, then insist twenty minutes. The infusion is taken three times a day on a tablespoon.
2. A decoction of oats. Fall asleep in the capacity of a quart jar of untreated oats, pour cold water and put on fire. Boil for half an hour at slow fire then add to it the flowers of calendula (30-40 g.), then insist in techeniyami to ten hours. Should take a glass three times a day before meals. After two to three weeks of treatment, the patient will not remember alcohol.
3. A decoction of centaury. The method of preparation, receipt and duration of treatment are the same as for broth from oats.
4. A collection of centaury, thyme and sage. Take a tablespoon of each plant and pour the mixture Cup boiling water. Then ukutyvaniem the container tightly with a blanket and two or three hours insist. To take four times a day on a tablespoon. After two months of treatment with craving for drink disappears completely.
5. Honey. Often the desire to drink is due to a deficiency of potassium in the human body. This item is very rich in honey. Consequently, with regular use of honey during the 24 hours four times, the urge to drink will noticeably fade.
6. Bedbugs. These insects, oddly enough, a great assistant in getting rid of craving for alcohol. You need to take three or four of these unpleasant-smelling green insects and drop into a glass of alcohol. Infuse for a few hours and offered to alcohol addicts drink this beverage without mentioning about its contents. After taking this drink there is a strong aversion to all alcoholic drinks.
7. The decoction of bearberry. Two tablespoons of this plant pour 250 milliliters of water, put on fire and bring to the boil. Boil 10-15 min. should Take five or six times a day a tablespoon in one to two months.
And yet. my personal opinion, take a person from binge to better medication and always under the supervision of a physician. Remember that alcoholism is a disease, which is accompanied by a huge bouquet of various diseases and the timely medical help could end very badly, as they say “he who hesitates is lost”.